This offer has expired. New offer is coming soon!
In Japan or the US, Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. We selected the best products for the gift. Please click on the image and apply for your favorite product. The one winner of the drawing lots who have applied for the most selected product will be awarded the product as a free gift!
The desired product (required)
#1 Raden Brooch - Jewel
#2 Facial Cleansing Brush
#3 Charcoal Chocolat (Deodorizing & dehumidifying ornament)
Mother's Day Free Gift Campaign period
Till Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:59 pm (Japan Standard Time)
Please click "Accept All the Policy & Apply" after entering your e-mail address, selecting a product and accepting campaign policy.
Announcement of the winner
- After a fair drawing lots, we will contact with the selected winner directly.
- The estimated shipping date of the prize is around the end of May, 2015.
- There is a possibility of delay in shipment for unexpected reasons.
If you have a question(s) or need help, please contact us here.
- TAXES AND DUTIES: There may be cases where tariffs, import duties or other taxes or customs fees, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Tariffs, etc.") may be imposed depending on the country to which the shipment is made. The recipient of the product(s) will be responsible for the payment of any Tariffs, etc.
- We will send free ALEXCIOUS newsletter to the registered address.
- In case we cannot send the prize because of long-term absence, unknown address and new address, etc., we invalidate the drawing lots.
- We cannot accept the designation of the color. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you change the e-mail address and cancel the subscription of the newsletter before the prize shipping, the right of the application becomes invalid.
- Application is limited to once per person. In addition, more than one person cannot apply using the same e-mail address nor can one person apply using multiple e-mail addresses. If it is found out, we invalidate the drawing lots. Thank you for your understanding.